Sunday, April 29, 2012

Familial Onslaught

This post is far too long in coming. There are a number of reasons I have not been able to get it together. I won’t bore you with any of them. About two weeks ago, a significant faction of my family made a visit to the Northwest. It started out as a visit from my parents, and quickly and wonderfully, turned into a familial onslaught. We had a great visit. We made a trip to the breezy and rainy coast, which was a great time. I assembled a little man-project.. that's a little project for men.. not a project for little men:) We built shelves in my garage. I was actually really surprised at how fast we cranked it out. Saturday, the family joined in on a youth temple trip. That was a great deal of fun as well. On our way back we stopped in to Silver Falls Stat Park and had a great little hike. It was such a great time having the family here. In MY perfect world family is VERY close, so as good as our lives are, its just not perfect yet. Thanks Callisters and Skokosi

2 comments:

Daniel and Angie Callister said...

that was such a blast, jake! Thanks for hosting us.

Dangie

Kate said...

I realize this is an old post, but it's the only way i know to drop a note and say happy birthday, Jake! Hope you had a great day today.