Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Sprout's First Halloween





I always imagined Halloween to be SO fun with kids...and it was! However, why I felt I needed to hand sew TWO costumes is beyond me. Seriously, why? At least they turned out pretty cute(although kind of tela tubbyish). I didn't have time to finish them, but in the end it doesn't really matter. We went to a fun party at the Whipple's home, then onto our Bishop's home and finally the Robinson's spook alley. Fun night and the kids were champs. Jake and I were farmers if you can't tell. Put kids in bed and cuddled up to a movie. Perfect Halloween, not enough pictures.

6 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my gosh, those two cherubs are so cute! The parents look pretty awesome too. Annie, your hair is so long! I can wait to see you guys in just 19 days!!!

Michelle said...

Because you're Annie. That's why you felt the need to sew 2 costumes. Seriously, you're awesome :)

Lauren Dyer said...

Oh my gosh. It just hit me again that you have TWINS! They are so big! And I love their costumes - you're amazing - working, taking care of 2 babies, and making costumes. It seriously makes me tired just thinking about it.

Deborah and Stephen said...

Oh the Halloween fun!! I am pretty sure I had the overalls that Jake is wearing, I loved overalls. I am quite impressed with your skills Annie :) good times!

Rachel Ure said...

nice to read you on the blog. at first i thought jake was hand sewing costumes. interesting. you guys are driving me crazy with those cute kids that i will NEVER see! i can't stand it. sending love

Annie and Jake Callister said...

You got it Michelle, "Because your Annie" That IS why. I was super impressed with Annie's ad-hoc costumes. Those kiddos made very cute little bean sprouts no doubt... Keep postin' hun!